* 1/2 cup roasted macadamia nuts
* 2 cups garbanzo beans, drained
* 3 Tbsp. Oils of Aloha® Garlic Isle Macadamia Nut Oil
* 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
* 3 Tbsp. water
* 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
* 10 medium basil leaves
* Salt and pepper to taste
* Crispy Pitas (recipe follows)
* [b]CRISPY PITAS[/b]
* 4 large pitas
* 1 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
* 1 tsp. ground cumin
* 2 Tbsp. Oils of Aloha® Garlic Isle Macadamia Nut Oil
Cut each pita into six wedges. In a small bowl combine lemon pepper and cumin. Place pita wedges on a baking sheet and brush with the macadamia nut oil. Sprinkle with spice mixture. Broil pitas until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Makes 24.
Macadamia Nut Hummus
In a food processor combine all ingredients, except pitas, and pulse to purée. Serve as a spread on Crispy Pitas or as a dip for vegetables. Makes 2 1/2 cups.
This recipe for Macadamia Nut Hummus was invented by Oils of Aloha which makes the best macadamia nut oil available.
How visitors found this page:
- macadamia nut hummus
- Macadamia Nut Hummus Recipe
- macadamia hummus
- hawaian macadamia nut hummis
- hawaiian hummus