A uniquely Hawaiian drink recipe is Pali Punch and it couldn’t possibly be easier or quicker to prepare and serve!
- 3/4 cup of fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 cans guava juice
- 1-1/2 cups of unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grenadine syrup
- 2 liters of cold ginger ale
- Fresh pineapple chunks and lemon or lime wedges for garnish
Simply mix and stir until the sugar is fully dissolved. Serve garnished with fresh fruit!
How visitors found this page:
- pali punch
- hawaiinn punh recipes