* 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
* 4 eggs
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 3/4 cup pineapple juice
* 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, with juice
* 1 tablespoon baking powder
* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 cup white sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan and line with wax paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine sugar, eggs, vegetable oil, pineapple juice and pineapple; mix well. In a separate bowl, sift together baking powder and flour. Stir flour mixture into pineapple mixture. Fold in macadamia nuts. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
How visitors found this page:
- pineapple macadamia nut bread
- Hawaiian pineapple macadamia nut cake recipe
- macadamia nut bread
- Costco recipe for Pineapple Macadamia Nut Bread
- hawaiian recipes for coconut mac nut pieapple or lilicoi sweet bread
- macadamia nut and pineapple bread recipes
- pineapple macadamia bread