* 2 to 3 tbsp vegetable oil
* 1 cup diced char siu, ham or shrimp
* 6 cups steamed rice
* 1 to 1-1/2 cups diced cooked vegetables (peas, carrots, etc.)
* 2 to 3 tsp soy sauce
* 1-1/2 tsp sesame oil
* 1/2 to 1 tsp salt, to taste
* 3 eggs, beaten
* 4 tbsp thinly sliced green onion
Heat oil in large skillet or wok.SautÃ© meat for 30 seconds on high heat.Remove from pan.Add beaten eggs and keep moving while cooking so that eggs scramble into small pieces.Remove from pan.Return meat to pan and add rice.Reduce heat to medium and cook approximately 2 minutes, stirring constantly.Stir in vegetables, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and cooked eggs.
Cook 2 additional minutes.Serve in a large bowl or platter.Sprinkle with green onions as a garnish.
How visitors found this page:
- fried rice